Consultant (Transactional Cost Analysis)
DescriptionAt WorldFish, we work with a committed network of donors to create change for the millions who depend on fish in the developing world. Our investors are governments, private foundations, and international and regional organizations. We are committed to efficiently and transparently manage our financials, and ensure our donors receive a return on their investment in our research. We measure our success based on our impact on development.
In order to deliver this, WorldFish draws services from global subject matter experts to undertake short-term consultancy assignments in countries where we work. The experts may be required to assist WorldFish to generate analytics and tools to perform better in:
- Designing WorldFish overall cost structure and financial sustainability.
- Taking a new projects that are financially viable.
Experts interested in the short term assignments should have understanding of the complexity of international nonprofits with multiple funding sources and their enabling factors;
- Knowledge of industry best practices; audit experience; extensive operational experience;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Availability of Experts
Experts must be available throughout the duration of an assignment. The duration can range from weeks to months. In some cases the assignment can be shortened or extended depending on business needs. Experts maybe required to travel to countries where we work.
This is open for National / International consultant and the fees will be depending to the qualification and expertise. Interviews are expected to be held in July 2018 and only shortlisted consultant will be notified and expected to attend the interview. The successful consultant should be available to commence as soon as possible.
WorldFish is committed to promoting a work environment where diversity of thought, style, culture and experience is valued. We support individual performance and potential in achieving our organizational goals and mission. We are an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourage women and nationals from developing countries to apply.
How to apply
Interested consultants are invited to submit the following information online latest by 19 July 2018:
- A cover letter including a 2-page (max) description of why you are an ideal consultant and what you would can deliver including your charge rate per day in USD;
- A current curriculum vitae;
- Names and contacts (telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses) of three professional referees who are familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Your nominated referees ideally should have persons from each of the following category: direct supervisor, internal peer and/or direct report.
Screening will start as soon as possible, and will continue until the position is filled. Only selected consultant candidates will be contacted.